Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Run From the Fox

By: Minh


Riiiiiiiing!

As I ran to my classroom, a red and white animal went pass by me. I thought it was something else but it was a fox. A wild one that it was really another species of foxes. And by the way, Hi! I’m Tristen. I am nine years old. My teacher is Mr. Fino. He is a nice teacher. “I Saw a Fox in the School!” I wrote for Viking Reporters. Everyone thought what the big deal was is funny and said the title was What Does The Fox Say!

Running from home, the fox was chasing me. What the problem was that I was getting chased from a new species of a fox! ( I really didn't know) It chased me everywhere. It followed me from school, from the park, and from my house which I never noticed. Then it told me that he is a lost baby fox and he needed a home. 

“Maybe it wasn't a bad idea after all!” I exclaimed.

I built a home for the fox, gave it water every day, and sing the gray, furry, creature, What Does The Fox Say. 

As the fox and I grew older, we still had fun no matter what. The fox thanked me for the care and went off for his home. I waved goodbye to the fox and I gave it one last hug. 

Soon it disappeared into the woods. I missed the fox I got to take care of. 

Riiiiiiing!

The school bell rang. I’m ten years old now. I just saw a white and black bunny down the stairs, or was it?



To Be Continued...









No comments:

Post a Comment