Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Reaper vs 20 Red Rangers

Minh
Anthony


    
Group2.jpg


Introduction

  Hi. Well we’re sorry for doing a random video but this is Anthony and I hosting the death battle... Reaper vs Red Rangers! What?! After all, there are 20 red rangers! Let’s get started!

Reaper’s Point of View

  Power rangers keep on stealing my job. Let’s have a death battle to see who’s going to save the world and do it forever. I thought. I mean come on?! Those pesky power rangers (especially the red ones) always get in my way and get hurt. They’re weaklings! “Never give up.”  I read. That must be the ranger’s creed. Guess I’ll kill them.




Red Time Force Ranger Point of View

  “Wes, There’s a guy and he wants to have revenge on us.” Jen said to me on the morpher even though she’s in the year 3000. “Is it a mutant or Ransik?” I asked impatiently. “No. It’s a overpowered guy named Reaper. You know him?” Jen answered. Oh yeah! Now I gotta go to work. guess I going to send the Silver Guardians with me for help. Maybe he can help me. I might as well contact the other rangers but only the red ones because Trip said he only wants the red rangers.
Samurai Red Ranger’s Point of View
  “Huh? The alarms ringing again? I’ll use the device I just installed so I can talk to it. (Installs the device on his ranger phone) “Hello? Oh Wesley! You said Reaper going to ask the other red rangers? Okay. You can stop calling because I’ll just contact the Jungle Fury and it’ll go on. Bye!” “Mentor, Don’t send the others. Time Force said so.”

Red Jungle Fury Ranger’s Point of View
  Ring! “Huh? What? Oh the alarm of the Samurai Ranger. I gotta go. I might as well tell the Morpher Ranger. The text message on my cell phone said to send the same message to the Red Morpher Ranger. Guess I’ll do it.”

Red Morpher Ranger’s Point of View
  “It’s Morphing time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted in front of everyone. “Jk. Ok Siri, How many messages do I have and read it out to me.” “You have 1 message(s). Morpher Ranger, Please don’t send the other rangers. Go to Charlotte Anderson. Just send the messages to Time Force, and all the other rangers.”

Reaper’s Point of View

Dang. There’s a bunch Red Rangers! I’ll just fight one by one. But I’ll destroy the Red Rangers. Muhahahaha! (Evil laugh continues.)

The Death Battle of Epicness!
  Ok so now let’s continue on the fight and let’s all do Reaper’s Point of View ‘cause I like him and he is epic. I also created him to win. But will he survive? Let’s just START THE BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narrator.
FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

Reaper’s Point of View
 (Yells like a sparta charging) I’ll get them all. I will. Skill number 9999999999: Death clouds! (Boom) Yes! There’s injured. What in the world! Megazords! Fine. I’ll play the way they want. (Smashes all the megazords at the same time using the dark punch.) Now for the finale fatality. NUKES!!!!!!!!!! (Nukes explode and kill the red rangers.) Yes! I have won. This is sparta over here!

Conclusion
  So Reaper won and those rangers and kicked their butts! And now he protects the city. Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment