Friday, November 7, 2014

All About Me: Minh

By: Minh Nguyen                                                                        Class Number: C13
Class: Mr. Cataffo
Date started: 11/5/2014

Introduction   
  
Oh hi! I’m Minh Nguyen in Mr. Cataffo’s class and I’m writing this to tell you about my life. (though it’s abit too early to right it, but I’m still going to do it!!!!)  So, let’s get started!

My Life

    So it all started in October 5, 2004. I was born in Ho Chi Minh City. (Yes, it does sound weird but I’m just going to go on.)  (I kinda have no idea on what happened in my childhood so I’m going to skip when we’re going to move.) So when we moved to Texas when I was about three years old, we were in this airplane, and we flew to The Lone Star State. When I got there, I was with my cousin’s family in a rented house since we didn’t have much money. Months passed, and I was playing tag with my cousin, Quynh. I banged into a door and I started bleeding all over in my head. I came running out, and my parents were scared of me and how it’s going to affect my life. (My sister on the other hand, she got blood on her first grade Magic Tree House book.) then about when I was in first grade, my dad took me and my sister to piano class. We had tons of fun and we went to a new teacher after three years of having lessons with my first teacher. My second teacher taught me other cool piano songs and we also had fun. Two years passed, and I was going to a opra. After the opra passed it was going to do projects. They were really fun and I loved doing it. I also had a best friend named John. He was almost like me in life. Now in fourth grade, I am doing Enigma projects, and other insane stuff that require science, patience, and kids that Mr. Cataffo can trust, (Mr. Cataffo’s my teacher) which happens to be Kenzie, Olivia, Brayden, Cole, Spencer, Cillian, Ian Bailey, Arely, My best friend, John, and lastly, me. We are doing fun stuff that requires patience and trustworthyness. I have that and I’d love to continue this, but I won’t be able to since I can’t go to the future. (blame that time-machines aren’t invented not this!) Well, I guess this is a good time to say bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment