Friday, January 30, 2015

Oklahoma Trails by Ethan

My Adventures at Oklahoma Trails

By: Ethan

I was in Oklahoma at the JEEP trails.When Dad and I and some friends arrived at the top of the Mountain we were more than 1,000 feet high!I was so scared because I didn’t want to find bigfoot.Then we drove down.when we got down it looked enormous.Then I asked”Where are we going to camp.That was the real problem.Then a miracle happened.We found a clean lake and a good sized land.so we set up camp.we toled good storys.Then we went to sleep.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!.It was getting louder!We went outside.”Who is that?” I ask.”Bigfoot!” we shout.He charged at us!But soon we relised it was not Bigfoot.It was my Dad!so we all had a good laugh an went baik to sleep.The next morning my Dad dressed like bigfoot again.”Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”I shout.”Rely Dad.”I say.So then we drove back home.

THE END


Bigfoot    Jeep Wrangler in mud

No comments:

Post a Comment