Friday, February 5, 2016

Book 1
Alien Invasion
November 12, 2015
Today is my birthday. It didn’t go as planned though. This morning when I woke up, I suddenly remembered that it was my birthday. I quickly got dressed and ran to the window to look for my friends. No one was there at first, but people started to show up around 10:45 in the morning. my first friend to get here was Jordan Bryant. Next was Monique Martinez, Andrea Lozada, and Haedyn Smith. Everyone was here at 11:00. My dad suggested we all go out in the front yard and play hide and go seek tag. Everyone seemed to like that idea so we headed out. On my way out, I glanced at the kitchen table. The table had a Star Wars cake. It also had a huge pile of gifts. I knew I would need to make room for everything after the party! After that, I went outside to play hide and seek go tag. Since it was my birthday, I got to choose who was it first, so I chose Jordan. I told him to count to 20. When he started counting, I went to hide in the bushes. As soon as I was in the bushes, I felt a strong breeze of cold air. Then I heard Jordan coming over to where I was hiding. Just before I started running, I heard some leaves crunching behind the house. I sprinted over there as fast as I could, hoping that one of my friends was behind the house. Just before I got there, I looked back to see if Jordan was following me. But when I did, I didn’t just see Jordan chasing Andrea, I saw something in the sky. It looked like a space station. And when I turned around, I came face to face with a creature I had never seen before.✔ufo-aliens؟؟pipus films؟؟✔

No comments:

Post a Comment