Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween by Katherine






by Katherine


Today is a very fun day because it is Halloween and when you go trick or treating you get a lot of candy if you go to a lot of houses and you will get to eat your candy after you go trick or treating a lot.I will be having so much fun when I go trick or treating.I have been having fun when I got to do Halloween and I have been geting a lot of candy and my mom and dad say I need to through away some of my candy and I say way and they say because if you have to much candy than your jar will over fload and it will spill out whenever you move it.I like to eat Jolly Ranchers and whenever I see one it makes me want to eat it but I can't eat it because I am not allowed to eat hard things because my dintist said I couldn't eat them.I want to eat the candy so bad but I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment