Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Story is About Fashion by Katherine






MY STORY IS ABOUT FASHION





By: Katherine



There is a shoe that is like high heels and it looks very good.I would like to see one in real life instead of on the computer.I wonld like to try one of the shoes on but I can’t.I realy don’t won’t to get in trouble  from my mom or my dad because I would get grounded.    

This is a different  kind of shoe


This is a very different kind of shoe and they are  purple shoes.I think they are high heals but I don’t know if they are high heals.I wish I could see that shoe in real life but I can’t because I  don’t go to  the store with my mom or my  dad.




This is what it looks like in a dress

This is a black dress and it is a very cute dress because it is a black dress and I like the coler black and thats a fact.





No comments:

Post a Comment