Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Reaper: Part One














By: Minh

Blam! I woke up in my house. Oh and hi! Name’s Reaper. I’m nine years old and today is Monday.

   “ Today you’re gonna learn how to save people’s lives,”

 My teacher Mr. LOL explained “ to save people’s lives, all you need to do is------ WHERE’S REAPER, ANTONY, AND JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

   “Speaking of which--- LET’S GET OUT OF HERE!”

So the school got destroyed and me Anthony and John are stuck in a freaky demaison. 2 hours later: “I’m getting some food so all of you guys follow me so we can get some food and camp out. But since I’m lazy right now. I’ll find a shelter but you’ll follow me.” I sternly said. So all three of us went out and the we ALMOST got killed by some reapers. But they recognized me and the other two and told them to follow us.

“ Now what?” Me and John moaned. Well the Reapers told us to go into the gate. So we went in and then another Reaper. She told us that we were the next reapers to protect the world from evil. And so is three got on the reaper’s uniforms got our-- well you know with grim reapers that thing they have in their hands when trying to steal people’s soul. So we got those things ( I didn’t just mentioned it twice, did I?) and we went to training. After we trained ( Which was about a few weeks) We went out to go fight evil. Still, even how strong our opponent is, courage will help us get them.

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment