Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Basic Science

By: Minh

What is Science?

Science is a thing like atoms. Science uses math. Science uses math to show proof. I can show you one thing: I will be an inventer when I grow up.

What Makes Red Blood Cells?

What makes red blood cells? Some of you may wonder this but, red blood cells are made of nano proten cells. I think it that way because I watch science movies from Ted Ed. Ted Ed is a website that has alot of things to talk about.

Will the Solar System End Soon?

Yes, the Solar will end soon but it will take between four to five billion years for it to end. Some people think this: The universe is trying to kill us! You might be right but It’ll take a long time. Don’t worry, everything’s all right.

Is Some Math Hard?

No, not all. Some math gives you answers like this: M=5 + 1+ ?. This math sometimes trick people but some math is very hard because they don’t give you the meanings like: A + 1 + ?. Now that’s what I call challange!

Science is everything you can imagine and you can count on it because docters and people like vets are scientists and they study  about science. 

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment