Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Piano Lessons and Songs I love

By: Minh Nguyen
Teacher: Mrs. Ward

Oh today’s Wednesday and it usually my piano lessons start of in the Thursdays. Christmas songs, normal songs and extremely funny songs are what I play. I play it here, and there, and everywhere that has a piano. My piano lessons are taught by my piano teacher. I do my piano everyday.  it’s just that I love piano songs like one of a African American songs. I also play my songs for fun. Eye of The Tiger’s one of my favorite songs in the world! I go to Charlotte Anderson  Elementary school. If all of you think I can make a youtube account, I can’t. I’m too young. My favorite songs from Minecraft Addiction are: Take Back the Night, Fallen Kingdom, Don’t  Mine at Night, I’ll Make a Cake, Digging Holes, & Creepers Are Terrible! My favorite songs from youtube are: Safe & Sound, You Can Count On Me, Best Song Ever! I’m not a girl okay!? by the way, I’m nine. I played piano when I was five. lucky am I right? Well just like the comments I wanted to say that. Plus hope you liked this!!!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment