Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Cousin, Antwi Akom

By : Carol

I don’t really know if he knows me, but I know him. My cousin, a Civil Rights Leader. His name is Antwi Akom. His name must sound weird but when you hear about him you can tell that he is not weird at all. One day my dad was talking and told me to look up this persons name. Once I saw the picture I was confused. Then my dad finally said “ thats your cousin.” I was confused for one moment, why is he on the internet? My dad explained that he is a Civil Rights Leader. So I asked “ what does he protest about “? My dad answered “ all kinds of stuff like things that he does not think is right , like Martin Luther King Jr. did.” After the discussion I started to think about what he did for the world. I think my cousin is really responsible of what he does to the world around him.



No comments:

Post a Comment