Wednesday, February 12, 2014

All About Me

By: Minh Nguyen

  Oh hi! I’m Minh! I’m nine years old in third grade. I go to a school named Charlotte Anderson Elementary. I love the school. In Pre-K I counted to 100. (Boring, right?) Sometimes in Kindergarden, I go exploring in the playground.
   The teachers I got taught by are: Mrs. Faustino, Mrs. Conine, (She retired.) Mrs. Anderson, (Also retired) Mrs. Garrison, and Mrs. Ward (Which I’m in now) I go in Viking Reporters and help my friend Anthony G. in third grade.
  The stories I worked out with him are Reaper Vs. Slender Part 1 and Part 2. I’m now going to record my life more!
   Some of my favorite hobbies are playing games and playing the piano. I might play the piano for the talent show. I sometimes play with legos and make up some creations. Like the mech megazord! Well I watch alot of power rangers and now I’m addicted to it. So I’m abit of a power ranger geek.
I like playing on a website called Roblox. Bye!



This is my avatar! I can’t believe it was on Google!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment