Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Carol Show


The Carol Show
( jazz hands)
Live in a studio audience near you!!
HELLO! My name is Carol. Now I know you don’t get the live in a studio audience near you thing because the audience near you is my webcam at home. My 13 year old assistant Josephine ( AKA my big sister) ruins my webshow all the time (Sad face). Now having my webshow at home is a blast! I have my twin sister Mary we look alike and sound the same. But you won’t see her because she’s never in my webshow. MUAHAHAHAHA! I get to express my feeling and you get to meet singers and superstars in disguise on some episodes. Now in the episode you are going to watch today is not including my big sister. Yeahh! But you will see my daily life and pictures of my big sister, Josephine , Mary, and MEE. You will also see baby pictures of me . Take a look!
                                                                    

                  

Evil sister / 13 year old                                               Mary                                                                                     
Baby carol         
The Carol Show episode!!!!                          





No comments:

Post a Comment