Wednesday, February 12, 2014

All About Me

by Anthony G



Hi my name is Anthony Galvan  I’m a dubstep dancer and a artist I love music I am going to las vegas to see Elvis Presley suit and other stuff. I watch a lot of youtube people like Asfjerome . I am going to be in the talent show and dance to dubstep since I am a dubstep champion i have won  5 time straight And the talent show is not a competition  I do it for fun to show people my talent. I also make youtube videos about how to dance to dubstep and you might find me . I love minecraft it is so much fun to build with blocks it is like real life things.I also like to fix my hair . My favorite thing to do is watch a bunch of enoch he is a youtuber .And i also joined my favorite club viking reporters.And that where we have to end with my life so tell me what to write next so have anice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment